Are you an Electronics and Electrical engineer in India with an undergraduate or graduate from any recognized university or college and want to continue your studies? This article is for every Electrical engineer who are looking for further courses, where we are trying to give information on career opportunities that are wide open for you.
1. As an Engineer, you can expect more jobs in India or any developing countries. This is because, any developing nation gives much significance to infrastructure development works. There are lot of job openings in government sector for electrical and Electronics engineers in infrastructure development sectors.
2. India has lot of big electrical companies like Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL). This is one company which recruits lots of engineers consistently every year so must try in this company. The company conducts both on campus and off campus interviews to recruit in young talented youngsters like you. Also, there are lot of entrance exams conducted by India every year, like GATE, IES, UGC NET, PSUs etc.
3. Number of students apply for entrance exams after completed their degree in their respective streams. There are number of training and coaching institutes in India who provides GATE, UGC Net ,IES, JEE, NEAT and PSUs coaching for graduate students in their fields. As same as CES Chandigarh also a coaching institute, who provides GATE courses Chandigarh for electronics and electrical engineers in Chandigarh.
4. There are many world reputed engineering organizations which employ talented graduates every year. Some of them are SIEMENS, BHEL and HAVEL’S. But these are private firms, we suggest that, you must go through with government jobs rather than to choose private limited firms. Many government companies or organisations provide jobs for electrical and electronics graduates. TNEB offers post like Assistant Engineers.
5. If you look on the other side of undergraduate course in electrical, electronics and Instrumentation Engineering then there are various postgraduate courses in India. The postgraduate programmes include M.E, M.Tech in Electrical and electronics, power system analysis, power systems and control systems. These postgraduate courses provide a good platform for entering into an education and research field. Moreover there are various government programs like IES and PSUs courses for Electrical engineers which has a lot of opportunities and scope. Career in these fields is uprising.
6. You can find more details on GATE courses and training in Chandigarh